Tag: Social Change, Personal Transformation Book
By R. Brian Stanfield, ICA Canada
"These days, the complexity of life tends to leave us paralyzed. This is a book that will help people move out of their paralysis and invite them to join the ranks of those social pioneers to create the new images and structures for the 21st century. This book speaks to you in a strange language that you do not at first remember but that you will eventually recognize as your mother tongue." -David Patterson
The essence of this book is that people need to be aware of their own ability to act. From time to time we wake up to our freedom to make choices and take charge of life's meaning. We experience an overwhelming drive to do something, try something, but are paralyzed. This book challenges us to take charge of our own internal quest for meaning in life. It encourages us to move out of paralysis by acting powerfully wherever we are.
What can this book do for you?
- Intensify your faith in the limits and possibilities of life
- Develop your reflective powers and the sense of your own potential
- Stretch your context of belonging and your grasp of the big picture
- Help you make a difference in society
- Develop your capacity for authentic, innovative leadership